Old 01-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Graham Harrison

Default Nemaslug

Just got the latest delivery and there's much less in the packet than usual.

Queried with my supplier and got the reply:

"
the inert carrier has been changed and not so much is needed it also
dissolves better and can be easier to administer
regards"

Anybody else had a similar experience?

Old 02-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Rod

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:22:54 +0000 (UTC), "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

Just got the latest delivery and there's much less in the packet than usual.

Queried with my supplier and got the reply:

"
the inert carrier has been changed and not so much is needed it also
dissolves better and can be easier to administer
regards"

Anybody else had a similar experience?

First time I've used it so I can't say about the volume of carrier. It
does seem fairly user friendly tho. Put it on the spuds - we'll
probably need a second dose so they're going to be expensive spuds but
if it works that's much better than losing more than half to the
slugs.
Rod

Weed my address to reply

Old 04-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Poppy

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message
Just got the latest delivery and there's much less in the packet than
usual.

Queried with my supplier and got the reply:

"
the inert carrier has been changed and not so much is needed it also
dissolves better and can be easier to administer
regards"

Anybody else had a similar experience?

Don't know about volume as last year I had a small box and this year a large
one. However, they don't seem to be quite as effective as last year - at
least that's the reason I'm giving for almost non-existent germination rates
in open soil (including sugarsnaps and mange tout which are normally a
certainy here) plus I can still see evidence of continued attack on runner
beans and climbing beans. Do you find that it's doing the same job for you
in this 'reduced' quantity of carrier?

--Poppy

Nemaslug etc Judith United Kingdom 8 11-06-2012 09:35 AM
Nemaslug - used it? tazmainiandevil Gardening 1 23-03-2010 10:29 PM
Nemaslug didn't work Bruce Ella United Kingdom 4 17-06-2003 06:08 PM
nemaslug Bruce Ella United Kingdom 12 05-06-2003 09:19 AM
Nemaslug Barry & Iris McCanna United Kingdom 5 24-04-2003 08:32 PM