Old 04-07-2005, 07:39 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

We live in So Cal (valley area for those in the know). Our pond is
lined with plants and the slugs are getting out of control. Would put
down Bug Getta but not sure of the potential damage to the pond.

As the plants are hard to reach I would like whatever we put down to be
somewhat long lasting (not easy to get to).
Carl

Hi Carl,

Dead Line or equivalent, may work for you. This is a liquid that sort of
looks like chocolate syrup when you apply it. You draw a circle around the
plant you wish to protect w/product. Read the label and see if it would
work for your situation.... taking into consideration location of plant and
possible runoff into pond. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~