Old 04-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
David WE Roberts writes:

| My client wishes to plead guilty, M'Lud, to possession of a mushroom bag
| with criminal intent.
|
| It could spawn (ouch!) a whole new industry of legal ambulance chasers.

Or, to cap that, a criminal ring driving volvas run by someone
called Russula. Let us draw a veil over this ....

| Anyone lucky enough to own an acre of mixed woodland would be bang to
| rights.
|
| Come to think of it, Buck House has quite large gardens.....

Someone pointed out that the proposed wording (which was something
like 'grow, cause to grow or provide an environment suitable for
the growing of' could make people who planted beech trees liable
under the Act. That was felt to be undesirable :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.