Old 04-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Tumbleweed" contains these words:

I don't believe they do as they cannot taste red hot fiery chillis.
Perhaps your cherries might be good for jam making.

For my worst enemy, possibly :-)

It wasnt just that they were sour, but hideously tasting.
Miss P, no idea if its an ornamental one (it was here when I moved in), but
it does seem to have the sort of leaves I'd normally associate with a fruit
tree and also the blossom doesnt usually stay around that long.

Are they the normal size for cherries? (I remember when I was six or
seven, I used to pick geans on the way to school and on return. They
were quite a bit smaller than cultivated ones, and deliciously sharp...)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/