Old 05-07-2005, 05:10 AM
Anna

Well I'm not quite that brave, I only planted six cabbage plants. So it is
one that is minus the lower leaves. They are all growing like crazy right
now and I don't seem to see any difference.
She (my mother-in-law) also told my husband to plant the beans 4 inches
deep. I didn't do that because we got such a late start getting them in the
ground. They also seem to be thriving.
Anna