Old 05-07-2005, 05:34 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:57:34 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

Early this year we were inundated with snails and slugs. Slime trails
all over the walls of the house, slugs in feed bowls and plants being
ravihed. I bought some iron Phosphate based IIRC slug bait / killer,
which is safe to use around dogs and other critters, but it needs to
be kept out of the water. It is made by the same company that makes
Peters Plant Foods, and sold at HOme Depot. It looks like bleached out
rabbit pellets,

I'll have to look for this. Use to have something similar (or the same
stuff) liked it, as it won't blow around/away. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~