Old 05-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net contains these words:

ahh I bet they are what I call 'bird cherries'. Not a proper cultivated
cherry but a wild form. Grows like a flipping weed here and I hate the
things.Next door neighbours have one and she was well chuffed when she moved
in thinking she would have lots of cherries to eat lol. All it does is make
a mess of my aviary roof with the blossom.Still it looks a lot better now
that it has my clematis montana growing all over it. You can hardly see the
tree now :0)

Then, to mollify Mike and modify the recipe, use the cherries instead of
sloes and make gean gin. That's a really good drop.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/