Old 05-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Roy

Yep one pump and a small manifold would do it just fine, and be a lot
cheaper overall to buy, and run. Surely a couple of PVC pipe fittings
, a decent pump, and some cheap ball valves would do the trick pretty
easy..... and cheaper overall than runing and plumbing up three
separate pumps....More cords in the water as well....

..On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:12:57 -0700, Courageous
wrote:

===
===Roy and Greg, thnks for your advice on this. I have been advised by a pond
===shop that it would be easier to have separate small pumps for each fountain
===so this is what I think I'll probably do.
===
===Eh? A manifold should work just fine; personally, I think it would be
===more convenient. Worrying about the friction loss is secondary. That
===simply means your one pump may need to be a bit bigger than you expected.
===
===C//

"The original frugal ponder"