Old 06-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Richard,

I personally have used Sho-KOI, until they came out with Sho-Gold for
Goldfish, it is viturally the same food just a smaller size. It is
excellent.

Tom L.L.
"smileygonzo1961" wrote in
message ...

Hi there,

Could anyone recommend a brand/type of Koi food?

I have about 20 Koi ranging in size from 2" to 18", I inherited the
pond/fish & existing food which I believe is grass based (does that
sound right?) and a friend told me that grass based products make your
pond green - which makes sense.

I appreciate there are lots of products on the market, but I'd really
like some general guidance on Koi food e.g Koi sticks or other
alternatives

Also, any help on retailers or web site stores which sell these
products would also help!

kind regards,
Richard

--