Old 06-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Martin Sykes

"Tom Atkinson" wrote in message
I purchased a Mandevilla last year. It grew in the Conservatory and was
most
spectacular with 100's of blooms. It struggled to survive the winter and
was
pruned in March. Many of the leaves are turning yellow and falling off. I
have used insecticides, fungicides and given it a dose of Sequestrene all
no avail. I also gave it a foliar feed.
As it is a lime hater I have been watering it with water from a
barrel-could
this be the problem ?
Tom Atkinson

Maybe the water is too cold when you water it. Do you let it stand until it
gets to room temperature?

I'd also get it out of the pot and check the roots. There could be a pest
below ground.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )