Old 06-07-2005, 03:16 PM
KellyD KellyD is offline
Registered User

Location: Norfolk, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Sykes

What part of the plant are they on? Mine are covered with pollen beetle at
the moment but as the name suggest, only in the centre of the flowers.
They're harmless though. Also, the bugs might not be the culprit. There
could be something else wrong.

You can't post pictures directly here anyway but you can post them to one of
the binary newsgroups or one of the photo sites and give us a link.
--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

They are mainly on the 'stem', although there are a few elsewhere and as I said they are beginning to show on a few of the other plants as well now. The plant itself is looking fairly withered and I thought possibly these could be the reason for that. Below is the link to the two pics I've got. Thanks for your help!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/fb2d94fa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/c4c4b8be.jpg