Old 06-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Rob

keith ;-) wrote:
Anyone heard of Cattleya Daffodil? Google search came up with BLC Daffodil
& BC Daffodil. One site has a division for $195 & parent plant for $1000 do
these cost that much.Is it a rare hybrid?Or am I missing something?

I'd certainly make sure that whoever is selling it knows whether it is
a Blc or a Bc... If they have it listed as Cattleya, and there is no
registration for it, I don't know that I would give them any money, much
less that much.

Don't know the plant myself.

Rob

--