Old 06-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Galeottia

Hello Keith,
I bought Bc Daffodil "Strub" 5 - 6 months ago from Hans Christiansen at the
nursery in Fredensborg, Dk. It cost me about ? 30.
Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it, but it is yellow, with a lovely
scent. It blooms during winter.
The homepage of the nursery is, I believe, only in Danish, but I have here
included the email address as well.

http://home7.inet.tele.dk/orchide/

At the nursery they offer excellent quality plus a WIDE selection, also very
rare stuff. Most of it isn't listed on the homepage.
You could write Hans and ask him if he has any of the Bc Daffodil "Strub"
left (he had a lot of them, when I bought mine).
Best Regards
Karen, Dk

"keith ;-)" skrev i en meddelelse
Anyone heard of Cattleya Daffodil? Google search came up with BLC
Daffodil
& BC Daffodil. One site has a division for $195 & parent plant for $1000
do
these cost that much.Is it a rare hybrid?Or am I missing something?

--
Thanks Keith,Nottingham,England,UK.