Old 06-07-2005, 11:32 PM
shazzbat

"Derek Turner" somewhat@odds wrote in message
Des Higgins wrote:
"Dah" wrote in message

I may be visiting Ireland next August (06). Any comments on prime

seasonal
times for visiting gardens? Is August a good month in Ireland? Also, any
comments/opinions on the Wicklow Flower Festival?

Any information will be most appreciated as gardeners usually know best.

I would recommend the John F Kennedy memorial arboretum if it's within your
travel limits, I can't remember which county it's in. Don't let the word
arboretum put you off, it's a fantastic gardens. And do drive to the top of
the mountain as you leave for the fantastic views.

Steve