Old 07-07-2005, 08:13 AM
Robert

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
: Rusty wrote:
:
: Use Firefox as your browser - it kills all those - AdAware ought to
: clean your HD of them.
:
: I have to agree. I dislike MSIE intensely and have never used it on
: my home computers. For many years I used Netscape, but when it was
: bought out by AOL it became increasingly glitchy and irksome to use.
: I switched to Firefox a good while ago and its a joy to use giving me
: much greater control. Pop-ups are a thing of the past, but as with
: any other browser the occasional worm can slip in. Firefox can't
: handle every single web page, but my view is that a site that hasn't
: been validated with all of the browsers, is probably not worth looking
: at. Adaware is good and very useful for tracking down those annoying
: little packets of rubbish that manage to get through.
:
:
: Dave Poole
: Torquay, Coastal South Devon UK
: Winter min -2°C. Summer max 34°C.
: Growing season: March - November

I use Maxthon Browser, it has automatic RSS reading as well