Old 07-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Jennifer

Vox - thanks for the reply. I'm not sure about the link issue you are
having; in my browser, I can click the links and see the image - no
cutting and pasting required.

The problem is that you posted them as HTML, which is a no-no on Usenet
because different newsreaders read the links in different ways.

Skip the HTML tags next time. I don't know if your newsreader put them
in automatically; they're the tags that start with [a href=""] and end
in [/a] (substitite angle brackets for square brackets. I wrote them
that way so that no newsreader would mistake them for actualy HTML).

As an example, I am reading via Google Groups, and I see all of the
HTML printed to the screen, wrapped around the links.

Hope this helps for next time

--
Jennifer