Old 07-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Kay

In article , Bob Smith (UK)
bob@nospamplease.? writes

"Hardy Perennial" wrote in
message ...

Hi Bob - yes, cutting them off right at the base is the best thing to
do. No further action need be done - just cut 'em off when you see
them. It's quite common for some varigated plants to revert.
HP

Thanks all, been out and snipped the offending greenery.

I did notice some white fluff on the leaves. Would it be mould? I know you
can get mould killer for roses, but is it OK for other plants?

That's where treating the cause is better. If it is mildew, it seems to
be worse if the plants are too dry.
--
Kay