Old 08-07-2005, 12:59 PM
The Cook

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

I pulled up 4 tomato plants tonight, 2 Brandywines, a Black from
Tula, and a Wapsipinicon Peach Tomato.

Early Blight came very early, what with the rain and the cold.

I was really loooking forward to trying one of those Wapsipinicon
Peach Tomatos, too.

I probably should have pulled up a yellow current tomato, but it
has so many tomatoes starting to show color, I thought I'd try
and limp it along.

sigh

Penelope

I am on my way out to pick all the mature tomatoes before they split.
We had 3.5" of rain yesterday.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."