Old 08-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Michael Savage

Default 'New' landscape style - website suggestions?

Hi all

I am a parks manager and want to develop some new flowerbeds using the 'new'
perennial style. I have a reasonable idea what plants I would be looking for
but was looking for some images so I can show people what I'm on about. I
have John Brookes' The New Garden but it has few photos of the kind I'm
looking for (his are too 'natural' - I'm thinking of informal drifts of
single species, mixing herbaceous and grasses...). Checked Oehme & van
Sweden's company website but that didn't have anything suitable either. Has
anyone got any pointers?

I'm also preparing myself for thread to develop into challenging my plans in
principle! (what would you like to see in parks?)

Ta

Michael S