Old 08-07-2005, 10:09 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Suzie-Q wrote:

In article . net,
"James Lee Johnson" wrote:

- Poliomintha longiflora aka "Mexican Oregano" likes full sun and blooms
most
- of the summer. Hummingbirds and butterflies love the blooms. It's usually
- evergreen through mild Austin winters. A recommended xeric plant:
-
- http://www.nativesoftexas.com/moregano.html

Sounds like a good idea.

I have one on the end of the row in my herb garden.

I second the recommendation. ;-)

It stayed green all winter and blooms all during the spring and early
summer.

And it smells nice, and I DO use it for cooking!

It started in a bitty 4" pot late last summer and is already 2' tall now.
--
Om.