Old 08-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Kay

In article , Steve Topp
writes
Hi
I am growing my first cucumber in the greenhouse and I have started
getting some problems that I could use some help with.
The main thing is that the leaves are starting to turn yellow, it
started at the bottom and it is now working its way up the whole plant.
The second thing is leaf curl that I think is been caused by aphids this
is affecting the leaves at the top of the plant, can I spray cucumbers
to get rid of these pests.

Red spider? Have you got tiny insects (1) (maybe not visible to the
naked eye - depends how short sighted you are) under the leaves and fine
webbing in the angles of the leaf shoots?

Ok, acarids, not insects
--
Kay