Old 08-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Michael Savage

Default 'New' landscape style - website suggestions?

"PaulK" wrote in message

"PaulK" wrote in message

"Michael Savage" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all

I am a parks manager and want to develop some new flowerbeds using the

'new'
perennial style. I have a reasonable idea what plants I would be

looking
for
but was looking for some images so I can show people what I'm on

about.
have John Brookes' The New Garden but it has few photos of the kind

I'm
looking for (his are too 'natural' - I'm thinking of informal drifts

of
single species, mixing herbaceous and grasses...). Checked Oehme & van
Sweden's company website but that didn't have anything suitable

either.
Has
anyone got any pointers?

try this link to info on Noel Kingsbury - something of a "name" in the

world
on the New planting styles. no piccies but a good book list

pk

Doh!

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/limeligh...noelkingsbury.
htm

pk

Thanks Paul! I actually met Noel in Manchester - he was looking to do a
demonstration garden but we never got anything off the ground...wish we had
now. Will check out the book list.

Michael S