Old 09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Toni

"bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi to all;

I have fallen in love with the blosooms of the Vanda. I live in S. E.
FL.Any info asppreciated.

I am in SE Fla as well.

My Vandas are all in hanging slat baskets with large chunks of charcoal as
the only media. I keep them in full sun or areas with very light shifting
shade if they are new to me and not yet acclimated. I water them early every
AM and again at noon if it is a very hot day. I feed once weekly with a
dilute water soluble fertilizer. And that is it!

We are blessed to be in a wonderful climate for Vandas- I don't even bring
mine in during the cooler spells and they are all thriving and blooming
regularly.

--
Toni
South Florida USA