Old 10-07-2005, 01:58 AM
John Savage

gardenlen writes:
reckon i might have tha market cornered there hey lol just way too
early to harvest just yet, a bit worried that if we don't get a break
in the rain it may rot in the ground.

It's difficult to believe, with most of Oz crying out for rain, that some
parts of Qld have already exceeded their annual average.

picked an early lot of new potatoes from 2 plants that grew too fast
with this winter but got some good new spuds to boil in the jacket and
eat as cold fare.

Home-grown new spuds, with butter and salt, are just the best.

yeh the garlic patches look like lawns.

Good luck with your garlic venture, Len. Do you plan to sell it all at local
farmers markets?