Old 09-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Reel Mckoi

Default The pond is almost finished

We've got the cement berm done. The cement pad for the settling tank is
also done. The shelves have been improved. All we need do now is replace
the carpets, quilts and then the rubber liner. The fence and net is last of
course. Meanwhile the koi are doing great in the pool behind the house and
have spawned twice. We will probably lose these fry because of the amount
of water involved, their minute size and the fact it will have to be pumped
down to catch the parents. We'll save what we can.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b