Old 10-07-2005, 06:02 AM
Gale Pearce

Well my koi do not touch it........so not ALL koi eat it and my
goldfish rarely touch it..........so.......now what?

My circular pond, about 100 feet diameter, is covered with duckweed. I
wish something WOULD eat it.

My koi and GF both eat ALL the small, bright green type of duckweed, but do
not touch the larger, darker, thicker type - I have to keep it in my lotus
barrel on my deck and scoop some out for the pond, otherwise the fish eat it
until it's all gone - the baby pond fish in the barrels for mosquito
abatement are too small to eat it like the fish in the pond
JME - Gale :~)