Old 10-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Tumbleweed

"Richard" wrote in message

"Derek Moody" wrote in message
In article , Mary
wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 09:00:12 GMT, "JB" wrote:

This was forwarded to me: I think it's a really good idea, especially
given
Thursdays events
East Anglian Ambulance Service have launched a national "In case of
Emergency (ICE)" campaign with the support of Falklands war hero Simon

Why? Has East Anglia suddenly become an exceptionally dangerous place?

snip

No _but_ many _thousands_ of East Anglian's work in London and many
commute
on a daily basis

Richard

....so has London suddenly become exceptionally dangerous? More chance you'll
be kicked to death by a gang of yobbos in your local town than blown up by
Al Q anywhere* and they'll nick your phone while they are at it.

--
Tumbleweed

* (except maybe central Baghdad)

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com