Old 10-07-2005, 07:50 PM
bud

I think you are way out of line calling someone a prick. You probably
shouldn't have so many beverages before you posted your message. Wes is a
good man and i'm sure he didn't mean any harm to your or the poster. Get a
grip and gripe about traffic in the triangle and not about something so
trivial as this.

ups.com...
On 2005-07-07, Jason Canon wrote:
Greetings,

I wrote a short article titled: "The Ivy League," which is about
cottage ivy. It can be found online
at:
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Ivy-League&id=30802
All comments to would be appreciated.

Have you ever posted here or participated here before.

Yes, he has; a similar post about a gardening-related essay; which you
could have easily discovered with about 10 seconds of effort. But that
wouldn't be as fun as being a prick, I suppose.

And let's assume for a second this was his first post. Is this the
proper way to greet someone's first effort? What's the point of
attacking someone?

This looks and
smells like spam to me.

Thank you, Gary Burnore.