Old 10-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Mike Lyle

michael adams wrote:
"Steve Harris" wrote in message
Thanks! That's the bunny!

A useful bit of gardening software at

http://www.netservs.com/spam/

Even if you are only posting in order to leave yet another a Spam
link to Net Services etc, it might look rather less obvious if
you included some of the text of the post you're responding
to.

That's unfair to Steve, who is perfectly genuine. A short vaguely
relevant message in one's sig seems reasonable to me.

I've had these bees go for fuchsias, too. You know those plastic pots
whose drainage holes come out at the side as well as the bottom
("biting out a corner" if that makes any sense)? I had one standing
on a table outside, and Mother Bee was building her underground
nursery through one of these holes.

--
Mike.