Old 10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Ronky Ronky is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Spider Plant - desperate for help

I recently repotted my spider plant because I think it had root rot. The roots looked good - but I think the pot was too big. The leave continued to shrivel and turn brown and soggy. Thus - I pulled the root out and replanted it in a much smaller and drier pot with fresh soild and a dash of miracle grow. Below is a picture of the first repotting, the roots of the surviving plant and the new pot. What do you guys think based on how the roots look? Does it have a chance? Thanks for all the help.
Attached Thumbnails
Spider Plant - desperate for help-img_0225.jpg   Spider Plant - desperate for help-img_0240.jpg   Spider Plant - desperate for help-img_0251.jpg