Old 10-11-2002, 01:19 PM
Donna

Default What flower is this?

On 10 Nov 2002, "Sugarchile" scribbled for
all to see in
hlink.net:

These are two different plants, right? The second picture looks like
Bells of Ireland, with those distinctive green flower bracts. I don't
know the first one. Where do you live, and was the plant growing
wild, or is it cultivated?

I was told it was the same plant, but it looks like two different ones for
me. A friend is a master gardener and his daughter gave him those photos,
said she saw the plant in a physician's office, and wondered what they
were. He was unable to identify them. I'm in Virginia, to answer the
where. I don't know about whether it was wild or cultivated.

Thanks!

--
Donna