Old 11-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Derryl

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:14:40 GMT, (jeffrey lohn)
wrote:

We have a small gargae type building in urban NYC... and next to it is a
plot of land(part of the property) which gets a lot of sun. We're
converting the garge to resedentail/studio space and would LOVE to
landscape the empty land. (it's about 60 feet x 20 feet)... with some
trees, shrubs..bit of grass etc.
QUESTION. can you begin a landscasping project like this in late JULY...
or do we have to wait till next SPRING?

thanx for suggestions!!

Hi

You can do your landscaping from now til fall. Prior to plants being
potted they were bare roots and only available in the early spring.

Potted plants extend the landscaping season. Enjoy your new
landscaped area.

Derryl
Horticulturalist