Old 11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Vox Humana

"jeffrey lohn" wrote in message
We have a small gargae type building in urban NYC... and next to it is a
plot of land(part of the property) which gets a lot of sun. We're
converting the garge to resedentail/studio space and would LOVE to
landscape the empty land. (it's about 60 feet x 20 feet)... with some
trees, shrubs..bit of grass etc.
QUESTION. can you begin a landscasping project like this in late JULY...
or do we have to wait till next SPRING?

thanx for suggestions!!

Fall can be a great time to plant and you can often find deep discounts on
trees and shrubs because nurseries don't want to carry them over until
spring. This is a good time to come up with a design and prep the area.