Old 11-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Travis

Ben Tuinman wrote:
We have a cyclamen in the house which gets indirect light at a SW
window. We have no success thus far...... modest watering results
in leaves and blooms to droop. More watering results in leaves
turning yellow, and none of the blooms or leaves look healthy and
still hang down. We occasionally fertilize with drops added to the
water. What do we do wrong ?
1. Wrong light ? What is best light condition ?
2. Too much water, or too little ? Watering techniques ?
3. More or less fertilizing ? What is recommended ?
4. Repotting ? Special soil needed ?
Thanks for your views !

Cyclamen in the garden go dormant after flowering.
Check Paghat's web page. www.paghat.com

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5