Old 11-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Hazel" contains these words:

Oh Janet, you didn't embarrase me.

I have googled for it as well since you brought it up.Since those posts, I
had a bad period and, god forbid, got disenchanted with my garden. Before
this I had been active in Garden Web exchanging seeds and plants worldwide.
Then I had a HD fry on me, and lost all. Now I have a new ISP. Hence a new
user name etc.

And I mention'd it because the poster was saying woodlice ate non decaying
matter, which is what I got shot down on.

I think I remember the thread, but i couldn't even begin to say who said what.

I've heard it said on several occasions that Google isn't very reliable
as an archive. Bring back Déjà!

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/