Old 11-11-2002, 11:30 AM
JennyC

Default Great find

"Joe Bloggs" wrote in message
Totally dismayed yesterday to find a favourite garden centre had

come
over all false Xmas trees and baubles, with all the gardening things
shoved out of the way. Yes, I know they have to make a living out of
season, but - Yuk !

Yeah - dismal isn't it :~((

BUT, desperate to browse gardeny things I took a look at a display

of
French (?) different anyway packets of seeds and discovered a packet

of
PINK nasturtiums !!
Now have I lived a sheltered life, and everyone else grows these

things
all the time, or is this a first ?

Nope :~)) Thompson & Morgen has them too - "Cherry Rose Jewel"

Anyway, on a bleak, rainy November day it gave me a little frisson -

one
more reason to look forward to next year's growing season, can't

wait to
see them in my pots - I wonder if they'll set seed like the usual

ones
??

Mine didn't .............

Jenny