Old 12-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Doug Kanter

"Ben Tuinman" wrote in message
.. .
We have a cyclamen in the house which gets indirect light at a SW window.
We
have no success thus far...... modest watering results in leaves and
blooms
to droop. More watering results in leaves turning yellow, and none of the
blooms or leaves look healthy and still hang down. We occasionally
fertilize
with drops added to the water. What do we do wrong ?
1. Wrong light ? What is best light condition ?
2. Too much water, or too little ? Watering techniques ?
3. More or less fertilizing ? What is recommended ?
4. Repotting ? Special soil needed ?
Thanks for your views !

There are more than one kind of cyclamen. Is yours the type that was sold as
a house plant, perhaps in the winter? Or, bulbs you bought for the garden?