Old 12-07-2005, 05:29 PM
pixi

Default Gallons of Water

Is there a kind soul out there who knows math better than I do. I have a
fairly high IQ but my ability in math is about zero. For example. Many
years ago I took a course called "Drugs and Solutions." We were given a
test which was mostly math. I got half of them wrong. At the end of the
course they gave us the exact same test again. Again I got half wrong. But
it was the other half.

My pond is 12 x 14 feet . I top it off with about two inches of water evry
couple of days. Can someone, anyone, please tell me how many gallons this
would be.

Brilliant Pixi