Old 12-07-2005, 05:54 PM

On 2005-07-12, tomatolord wrote:
craigslist.com
and
triangle for sale newsgroup.

keep an eye out and call quickly I bought the same type trailer you are
looking for and it was well made for 150

I did have to put a new set of tires on it and new wiring but that was also
under 50

However it was a southern trailer (meaning it had no tags) the guy has 3
trailers and just rotated the tags among his other trailers.

tomatolord

"Dieseldog" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm looking for a 5'x 8' or 5' x 9" utlilty trailer.

A trailer in good used condition would be great, but I'm also interested
to know where the best deals on new trailers can be found.

Thanks
--

Don Traylor 467-9363 can may you one.

"Without dogs, our houses are cold receptacles for things. Dogs make a
fire warmer with their curled presence. They wake us, greet us, protect us
and ultimately carve a place in our hearts and our history. On reflection,
our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives
of our dogs" -- Paul Fersen

is a garbage address.