Old 13-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Anne Lurie

Wes,

Do you have any suggestions for finding a trailer like that in the Northeast
Raleigh area? I finally persuaded hubby to trade in his elderly Chevy S-10
for another vehicle that could tow his boat -- what a concept!!!

However, now that I have my "granny bling bling" Mazda Tribute (Red!!!), I
can see the merits of a trailer for hauling "thus & such" (tomato stakes in
my case). So, I'd appreciate any tips you could give me.

In the meantime, if any of you are stuck in traffic attempting to cross
Capital Blvd, where we have SO much time to spend together -- and the lady
next to you is blasting Motown on the stereo, just smile! -- and let me
see ALL those fingers when you wave!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

. ..
On 2005-07-12, Dieseldog wrote:
I'm looking for a 5'x 8' or 5' x 9" utlilty trailer.

A trailer in good used condition would be great, but I'm also interested
know where the best deals on new trailers can be found.

Thanks

Traylor's Trailers on West Chatham in Cary can make you one. He is a
backyard business on the opposite of chatham st from TAO auto's cary
shop. He generally has a few trailers on the lawn. It is at the
intersection of I think Park and Chatham.
the number is 467-9363 his name is Don Traylor.

He has a couple of his standard ones out generally, but he made a flat
4x8 that could take stake sides since I wanted flexibilty on the kind of
sides. He welded stake brackets to it. The only thing he goofed on was
he put the first brackets right on the corners but they have to be back
a foot or so.

is a garbage address.