Old 11-11-2002, 08:09 PM
JennyC

Default Gardening or Equestrian?

"Janet Sanderson" wrote in message
Finished my new garden but have a bit of a problem......
see www.thornton-le-dale.info/carpark.htm

I planted prickly stuff in reach of the horse incase she was
tempted to eat plants, and my prize plant costing £35 black
bamboo just out of her reach. ( I know £38 in the local G.C)

So the first day she turned into a panda X giraffe stretched her

neck
and pulled up the bamboo (funny how they always get the
expensive stuff first). and now she is eating the prickly holly.
She can't reach it from her stable, but I let her out to roam on
the concrete area infront of it. I don't want to keep her in her
stable all the time, but would like my plants to grow.
Any Ideas?
Janet

You could perhaps tether her like gypsies do along the wayside ??
Jenny