Old 13-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

A lovely area near us, due to be developed by, I believe, Howarth homes
but (keeping this on Gardening) what can you do with homeowners that say
"I'm not opposed to development here - it is inevitable as the gardens
are too long and the land is being wasted,"
gardens are too long? Good grief................ that's like being too
thin or too rich
a complete anachronism...................

A what? Could you mean a complete lack of gardening pruners?

Oh drat, a senior moment there I'm afraid
I meant oxymoron of course. Blast, blast, put it down to the sun

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph