Old 13-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Warren

if you're going to get it watered
pre-dawn, then for a reasonable size lawn, you'll have to start at 1 or
2AM.

Okay, let's think about this. You're putting down an inch of water once a
week. That means even if you can only run one sprinkler or zone at a time,
you can have seven different zones.

Just how big of a lawn do you consider "reasonable"???

If you're starting at 1 or 2 AM, you should be able to get 4 or 5 zones done
a night, times 7 nights a week is 28 to 35 zones! That's not a lawn. That's
a campus!

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/