Old 13-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Larry

You know, it seems like every usenet group has it's resident jerk off.
You know what I mean, the person who never contributes anything but
snide remarks. Then again, certain peoples sender names kind of speak
of what those individual are probably like. Have a nice day.

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
nk.net...

Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff?
Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn
tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work
the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in
the Raleigh area. Thanks.

My nominee for the funniest post of the day !! LOL