Old 13-07-2005, 05:16 PM

On 2005-07-13, Craig Watts wrote:
Dieseldog wrote:
I'm looking for a 5'x 8' or 5' x 9" utlilty trailer.

A trailer in good used condition would be great, but I'm also interested to
know where the best deals on new trailers can be found.

Thanks

I have a junker left off from some work crew from Florida during Fran.
It's made from the ass end of a pickup truck.

Now that brings back memories. My grandfather had one on his farm. He
had removed the truck bed and built a wooden frame on the chassis.
they never removed the drive shaft. it was up under the tongue and you
could see it rotate as it rolled along.

In NC now they have to have a VIN and need a license. I think the
manufacturer had to put it on after I got it from the Highway Patrol
office. Then I could register it and get the license. They put the vin
on the tongue and on the metal that serves as the axle.

Free for the taking.

Craig (Penny Road)

278-8317 cell

is a garbage address.