Old 12-11-2002, 04:14 AM
Vera Gade

Default 'New' landscape style - website suggestions?

In article , "Tricia Weston"
wrote:

"Michael Savage" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all

I am a parks manager and want to develop some new flowerbeds using the

'new'
perennial style. I have a reasonable idea what plants I would be looking

for
but was looking for some images so I can show people what I'm on about. I
have John Brookes' The New Garden but it has few photos of the kind I'm
looking for (his are too 'natural' - I'm thinking of informal drifts of
single species, mixing herbaceous and grasses...). Checked Oehme & van
Sweden's company website but that didn't have anything suitable either.

Has
anyone got any pointers?

Hej - perhaps "The Dream Park" created by Piet Oudolf is something to

look in at
http://www.enkoping.se/parks/
-Experience the parks of Enkoping, Sweden - English text
Vera

--
VERA GADE NORRKOPING
VERA @GADE.SE