Old 13-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Pam Moore

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:39:10 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 13/7/05 23:32, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

Is there such a plant as "Caerulea montana"?
A friend says she has one labelled as such. I feel the name ought to
have a species name first. Caerulea = blue, montana = from the
mountains.
I looked on Google and it came up with an aquilegia. Strangely when I
changed to a UK search there was nothing.
My friend who is a bit vague on such things says it is like a
cornflower with biggish hairy leaves, wide, which end in a point and
come from the base.
Any ideas please?

Try a Google image search on Centaurea montana.

Yes Sacha, that was the only thing I could think of. I have it in my
garden but couldn't think of the name! Perhaps she read the label
wrong!
Thanks a lot!

Pam in Bristol