Old 14-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Dwayne

Did you spray them with a fungacide? I used to live in Arkansas and had to
spray them with Captain (pronounced Cap-tane) every spring. That is about
the only problem we ever had with grapes. No bug problem.

Dwayne

"Chris Smolinski" wrote in message
I seem to have some disease (or lack of nutrients?) on my concord
grapes. The fruit, which is not yet ripe, is getting dark spots and
areas on it. I had this same problem last year, I thought maybe it was
due to the heavy rains we had.

Figuring a picture is worth a thousand words, I took a photo of some of
the fruit: http://www.blackcatsystems.com/concordgrapes.jpg

Maybe someone can identify what the problem is, and what some solutions
might be? I was looking forward to making some grape juice this year :-(

--
---
Chris Smolinski