Old 14-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Will James" wrote in message
I am thinking of just using my old PVC liner (which actually has another

old
butyl liner under it) as underlay for my new butyl liner- would this be

OK?
The pond is at the moment quite dirty, would there be any risk that any
beasties left in the old liner would try to burrow through the butyl- i.e.
would it be necessary to take out the old liner, clean it, then replace

it?
I would just make sure no small stones or other debris were on the old
liner, then place the new one right over it.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b