Old 14-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Crag

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:54:44 GMT "Nel" wrote in
eenews.net:

Are the prices in B&Q etc realistic for top soil? I want to try to
level my lawn but based on the prices, it's going to cost me a small
fortune!! Is there places that sell it in larger quantities at more
reasonable prices (and what kind of price do you consider
reasonable)??

TIA

Have a look in the yellow pages under topsoil & turf. There'll be plenty
of suppliers there to choose from selling different grades of topsoils.

Can't give you an exact price but I got 2 tonne of basic grade topsoil
(good enough for levelling) and 30 sq. feet of turf last summer for about
£90 delivered.